Emaleigh and Michael

Emaleigh and Michael

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Weekend So far

Well,we have had a great relaxing weekend so far. Em and M had a little gas yesterday, probably after we let them try some yummy yummy sauce. We've also been working on breakfast of yogurt and grain cereal. They actually love it. (The grain cereal is mixed with yogurt). We've also been giving them fruit puffs that Tracey recommended. Of course we break the puffs into 1/2 or 1/3.



I posted 2 new videos. One of Em playing on her laptop computer and one of Michael bouncing in his bouncer. Sooo Cute.

Tomorrow is our last relaxing day before Em's surgery. I'm getting super nervous already.

I will post and update on Tuesday as soon as we know something!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures and videos. So glad you all have been able to relax some. I know you and Chris are both getting nervous, because I am too. There are a lot of people really praying.

    ReplyDelete