Emaleigh and Michael

Emaleigh and Michael

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Blankenship baby update 10/24/10

We have had a another great week. Getting everything together for surgery is finally done and we can take a breather for once. Well kind of! :) Chris and I need to get our desks straight at work. I'm debating on how we will work out housing with Em's surgery. Basically we have a host family that will allow us to stay with them and we were approved for family housing 3 blocks away. I know most of my time will be with Emaleigh in the hospital but I will need to rest as well. Debating on what is going to work best for us. I'm sure the host family house will be much more comfortable!


This week:
  • we had 1 year check-up with shots and flu shots too. Poor Emaleigh had additional RSV shots.
  • Michael started clapping or playing patty cake (The video is below)
  • Michael started shaking his head no (The video is below)
  • Emaleigh started walking with her walker (The video is below)
We're still doing stage 3 food and a few milk bottles a day. Keep in mind Michael and Em have 3 teeth (Em has 3 more breaking through now), so we are worried that they aren't ready for solid food.

Michael weighs 17.8 pounds and he is really eating a lot so we think we are on another growth spurt. Emaleigh  was 17.2 pounds. Dr McCurley told us to wait until the babies are 20 pounds to even think about changing their car seats out.

We are set for Halloween too! Next Monday we ship out with Em, Ashleigh, Victoria and maybe Owen. Michael and Storm (and our other critters) will stay here with Grama and Granpa.

I'm sure that I'm missing something. If so I'll post another update!

Love,
 Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment