Emaleigh and Michael

Emaleigh and Michael

Friday, January 21, 2011

January - To walk or not to walk :)

Emaleigh and Michael had a good Christmas... well, it was a little late but we had a good time (unfortunately we all had a virus).
  • We've been working with Michael and he has been so close to walking, he just doesn't seem like he trusts the floor. He is now walking with us holding one hand.
  • He had a great 15 month check-up and weighs around 20 pounds.
  • Today he copied me and said bye bye and waved - I posted the video below


  • Emaleigh had her Physical Therapy evaluation and they plan on seeing her again when her special order shoes come in.
  • She lost some weight, I think because we dropped her down to 2 bottles. We're giving her some pancakes now for breakfast and pediasure instead of whole milk.
  • Em is really starting to try to walk so we've all been working with her too. She's doing better everyday.
  • I decided to try sandals, thinking it might help to familiarize her with shoes. Thankfully Target had sandals in already and I found some that'll work. I just never thought I'd be "that" mom... the mom that puts her kid in sandals with socks.

Hopefully we'll have some walking babies very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment