Emaleigh and Michael

Emaleigh and Michael

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Michael is walking!!!!

As of yesterday Mr. Michael is walking!!! I tried to get some video footage but he wouldn't cooperate, I'll keep trying. He said "baby" and "ball" this week as well. He is so cute trying to keep his balance. We are so excited for him - knew it wouldnt be long!!

Emaleigh is saying ball, bay bee (my little girl with the southern drawl - thx grama), and many more words... She did almost fall at Tiffany's and said "Woah". I'm waiting to hear that one! Emaleigh is walking like a champ! It's only been a couple of weeks and she is walking... almost running everywhere! I forgot to add: Little Miss Em is so cute when she walks. It's almost like she doesn't know what to do with her arms so she waves them and grabs her head, butt, and/or back. Very Cute



Last night both Em and M kep walking out the play room and I guess making sure we were still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment