Emaleigh and Michael

Emaleigh and Michael

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A week vacation is NOT a vacation with twins

Hi everyone.

Today Michael had a good report from the eye doctor. She doesn't want to see him again unless something comes up. He has "grown" into his eyes. YAY!!! I picked up some 2-3 diapers because they both are almost out of 2's, Em for sure. I still have one big box of 2's, so I will see if I can use them up with Michael.

Michael did terrific sitting today, he's really trying which is great to see. Once they are sitting well, we plan to have some additional photos taken. Grama has a friend who wants to do some shots for us. Tracey even went to the Osh Kosh outlet and picked up some overalls for me.

Michael and Emaleigh were a little fussy tonight. I think Em's incision is a little sore, so I gave her some Tylenol (she hasn't needed it much today). Michael was a little cranky, probably because of his new tooth.

Tomorrow we have our 9 month check-up and shots :(. Sounds like a fussy afternoon for my little ones. Maybe I can try to swim with Michael. Em will have to sit this one out because of her incision. Since they said only 3-4 days, maybe she can swim on Saturday.

Both babies are really trying to get up on their knees so it wont be long before they start to try to crawl. It might be harder for Em with her bigger leg and thigh but she doesn't know any better so she might be just fine (we'll see).

I have posted a new video of me singing badly and Michael's reaction, soooo cute. Guess he doesn't like it :) Look at the bottom of the page for all of the videos I have linked.
With Love,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment